College / Education Planning
The escalating cost of both secondary and higher education requires parents and relatives to take early action to ensure education funding needs within their families will be met. The relationship we form with you helps us understand those needs, enabling us to estimate future education expenses and explore funding alternatives. And while education is essential, we analyze funding options in the context of your overall financial picture to assess the impact on your long-term financial plan.Learn More
We help you:
- Project future education costs, taking into account education timeframes and aspirations.
- Develop a strategy for meeting your funding needs. We perform a careful evaluation of funding options, emphasizing liquidity scenarios and long-term growth, and help you select and structure the mechanisms that will best meet your objectives. These may include:
- UGMA accounts
- § 2503(c) trusts
- § 529 investment plans
- Investment products that are in line with the overall strategy
- Direct payments to educational institutions
- Awards for scholarship and other programs that may be applicable to your situation
- Optimize your tax situation, exploring advantageous tuition plans and tax credit vehicles.
- Implement your strategy and monitor progress. We continuously test assumptions and evaluate performance against projections, making the necessary adjustments to ensure your plan stays on track.