Achieving a comfortable retirement is a primary goal of many of our clients. We work with you to identify your unique retirement lifestyle goals—and the steps that need to be taken to best achieve those goals—through planning that includes detailed analyses and forecasts of your pre- and post-retirement life.Learn More
To help you effectively plan your retirement, we:
- Identify and quantify retirement resources that will be available during your retirement. These may include:
- Pension plan benefits
- Social Security
- Supplemental pension benefits
- Profit sharing plans
- Non-deferred compensation
- Life Insurance
- Establish objectives for standard of living, analyzing corresponding income and expense needs.
- Develop a retirement model to analyze and compare needs vs. resources available at retirement, identifying any inconsistencies and providing recommendations for addressing them.
- Provide advice on maximizing retirement resources, based on careful investment management and strategies for increasing after-tax income.
- Monitor your model on a regular basis, applying recommendations, tracking progress and making adjustments for change in asset composition, economic conditions, and your personal situation and goals.
- Align related financial planning strategies, including tax, investment, estate and insurance, to ensure they correspond with your long-term retirement objectives.