Employment Benefits Analysis
Navigating the complexities of a company’s compensation and benefit plans can be daunting. We help you understand the benefits being offered by your employer and make the appropriate elections to maximize the total benefit you receive.Learn More
To obtain the most economic gain from your employment situation, we help you:
- Identify an exercise strategy for your stock options that will optimize your potential returns. Our recommendations are based on a thorough analysis of your current and anticipated stock option inventory and the related tax law.
- Review company target shareholding requirements and implement a strategy to meet those requirements.
- Increase your total potential benefit from compensation and retirement plans, by reviewing your company retirement plans and suggesting ways to maximize your total future benefit.
- Optimize benefits from deferred compensation, through careful planning and sensible election strategies.
- Reduce the total income tax expense (employee/employer) on employee benefits through a comprehensive review of current plans and make the appropriate suggestions for changes.
- Review employment and severance agreements and provide recommendations for protecting your interests (we may collaborate with external employment attorneys to facilitate these reviews).