Employee Retirement Planning
The retirement dreams of most American workers are based on their 401(k) plans. As an employer, you have a unique opportunity to help your employees as they work towards those dreams. And it’s not enough to just have a plan. It needs to be the right plan for employer and employees, a user-friendly plan that provides for one-on-one meetings and points participants toward successful retirements.Learn More
At Cooper/Haims, the same relationship-based approach that guides our work with individual clients guides our work with companies, enabling us to create tailored plans that will result in the retirement success of their employees.
We achieve this through:
- Plan design consultation that recommends the right plan to meet the needs of employers and employees.
- Fiduciary investment grading and institutional quality screening of investment providers.
- Independent investment advisory, with no proprietary products.
- Employee roadmaps that provide for participant education and advice from experienced financial professionals.
- Transparent pricing, with all fees disclosed to all participants and benchmarked against peer groups and industry norms.
- Service teams, providing unsurpassed service for all participants.
- Ongoing reviews of plan design and employee success.